Academic Research Executive
- ₹20,000 - ₹30,000 /monthly
Currently we are to engage an Academic Research Executive for our backend support and operations team. The incumbent profile will be responsible to researching latest information regarding NEET UG & NEET PG from relevant sources. The job of research executive is to keep the team updated about developments in the professional counselling process and notify any changes in the rules and regulations to internal stakeholders.
Experience: 2 - 8 years
Role: Academic Research Executive
Industry: Education & Training
Qualification: Any Graduates
· Conducting Internet research & identify, collect, & organize business data.
· Online Research & review data daily to ensure its quality and integrity.
· Assist in the preparation of underwriting materials through proper research.
· Monitoring & tracking of Academic policies framed by the regulatory authorities.
· Updating the records with any changed procedure in professional counselling process.
· Keeping track of the announcements made regarding the counselling process.
· Work in a fast-paced environment and possess a knack to understand, respond and resolve queries by stake holders.
· Provide ready reckoner inputs to client facing team.
· Prepare a strong framework of company’s business model about counselling policies.
· Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
· Good stakeholder management abilities
· Strong logical, analytical skills and a systematic problem-solving approach
· Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office Applications
· Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
Attention to detail and ability to ensure high quality of deliverables