Amazon PPC Manager
- Project Management
- ₹10,000 - ₹12,000 /monthly
- Full Time
1. Keyword identification knowledge for any given set of products – and optimizing that would be a key requirement
2. Monitor how the keyword changes would impact product ranking
3. Innovate on keywords via product opportunity explorer, brand analytics, Amazon ads, Amazon search terms, and Helium 10
4. Have a sharp eye for both SEO-oriented content – and content that consumers can relate to, in order to improve conversions on Amazon listings.
5. Amazon listing optimization – across title, description, A+ content, pictures and videos
6. Coordinate with internal and external teams to improve the content
7. Constantly monitor the Amazon unit session %ages to see how content changes impact conversion
8. Monitor direct and other competitors of each product – and come up with ideas for content improvement
9. Analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance on listings
10. Provide regular performance reports to supervisors.
11. Make recommendations to continually improve performance by analyzing internal results, and competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends.
1. A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role
2. Keyword knowledge on Amazon – and how different aspects of Amazon like bullet points, title, A+ content, Q&A, etc work towards the ranking of products
3. A detailed eye for content – including competitive benchmarking for product overlay pictures
4. Experience in Advanced Listing format, Bulk Listing Format & A+ Cataloging format
5. Knowledge of SEO optimization – in the context of Amazon
6. Experience in Amazon USA / Amazon Europe marketplaces
7. Hands-on listing optimization experience with Helium 10
8. Above par Excel knowledge and skills.
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
10. Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
11. Strong ability to multitask.
12. Open to work at least 6 hours US time every day
13. Knowledge of how paid PPC campaigns impact listings to improve conversions would be a plus – including experience in spending money on Amazon PPC