- Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development of solution architectures to support the implementation of key initiatives and programs and the architectural direction of assigned projects including the development of the conceptual, logical & physical architectures.
- Facilitating and managing the delivery of the architecture deliverable through the governance processes as defined within the platform and broader enterprise;
- Manage the solution definition process ensuring the completeness (fitness-for-purpose) of business application architecture blueprints and specifications, in terms of adequately addressing business and system requirements, and any corresponding concerns of the applications’ business sponsors, user groups and stakeholders.
- Support the creation and development of enterprise roadmaps, including documenting target architectures and strategies, and ensuring alignment with and enablement of business strategy within the enterprise and platforms .
- Author, review and endorse requirements and specifications to design and implement a solution within an ecosystem of multiple enterprise applications.
- Understanding of core technology capabilities including middleware, infrastructure
- Pragmatic use of architecture frameworks and models such as business value cycles, which derive business value
- Experience in one or more of the following cloud offerings: AWS, Azure and GCP across IaaS and PaaS
- Experience with Microservices architectures and APIs
- Preferred experience in enterprise SaaS applications such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Workday
- Experience with emerging security standards
- Experience with Agile approaches and DevOps best practices