Business Analyst (Sales & Operations)
- ₹500,000 - ₹700,000 /yearly
We are looking Business Analyst (Sales & Operations) in Noida with 4yrs experience in business analysis and data analytics, With Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), Banking sector profile will work
- Ctc 5 - 7lacs
- 4yrs experience in business analysis and data analytics
- Outstanding analytical skills, detailed oriented, proactive and take ownership of work
- Program management skills
- Advanced knowledge in Power point, Excel, VBA is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Banking sector profile will work
- Any Graduate
- Experience in CRM & MS Excel
- Experience in Sales & Operations
- Salesforce - Project owner (for launch and stabilisation), solely responsible for laying out the process flow and successful implementation Using the data available to analyse and provide inputs to business
- Create business strategies for key clients
- Support the operational and strategic decision making process by collecting, collating, analysing, and interpreting relevant key data.
- Provide MIS for decision support to the CEO, MD in driving strategic initiatives.
- Monitor, analyze and interpret the monthly operating reports, and receivables, outstanding and aging analysis.
- Support the CEO, MD in conducting in-depth analysis and identification of financial and operating risks.
- Compile, analyze, measure and report business performance reviews & business analytics.
- Proactively track the industry trends and review environmental data vis-vis the internal data.
- Provide analytical assistance in new business development areas
- Support the CEO, MD on collating and interpreting market related information for evaluation of both Long-term and amp
- Preparing Quarterly and Annual presentations and other communications
- Support the CEO, MD on preparing key presentations for the internal and external stakeholders statutory
- Address ad-hoc and regular reporting requests and develop newer insightful ways of presenting the output with better visualization and reports.
- Generate actionable insights with high client and business understanding
- Ideate and execute newer methods of automating the data and workflow
- Interface with the Retail team and interdepartmental teams on a regular basis to understand and address their business problems through analytical solutions
- Conduct secondary research as a part of transaction advisory assignments
- Co-ordinate and work with various city leads on transactions.