Cyber Security Practice Lead
- Full Time
Cyber Security Specialist to Lead their consulting practice which will modernise and evolve their client's Cyber Security implementations.
- Leading a practice that offers a full suite of Cyber Security advisory and execution services including transformation, modernisation and operations for Cyber Security.
- Define and implement a strategic plan to build the Cyber Security practice from foundation up
- Define Cyber Security solutions architecture best practices and standards
- Develop bespoke solutions and go to market offerings
- Pre-sales, development of proposals, approaches, solution architectures, leading client briefings and workshops
- Facilitate scoping workshops with customers and internal teams
- Create a Cyber Security training curriculum for internal team members
- Provide technical governance on existing customer accounts to ensure successful delivery of agreed project scope and outcomes
- Play a key role in the relationship with the various account team and Security SMEs
- Industry leader with a deep understanding of Cyber Security technologies who can form and lead the Cyber Security Practice
- Degree qualified with relevant Certificates
- Experience developing bespoke Cyber Security offerings and associated go to market plans
- Previous experience building and growing a Cyber Security practice from scratch would be highly beneficial
- Successful track record of developing and growing long term, high value client relationships including managing senior stakeholders
- 8+ years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience with measurable results in a consultancy or professional services firm and experience leading and managing multiple technology teams
- 10+ years of Cyber Security experience. Specifically experience with:
Design and deployment of Cyber Security cloud and hybrid solutions
Cybersecurity reference architecture and experience / expertise around front end and back-end security controls / frameworks
- Architecting solutions by mapping client business problems and mapping end-to-end technology solutions with associated strategies, roadmaps and designs.