- Business Development
- ₹17,500 - ₹23,700 /monthly
- Full Time
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type : Fulltime
Salary Range: CTC of 5.10 lacs (3.3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are able to
earn even 25,000 as monthly variable)
Employee Value Proposition:
• Employee health insurance of Rs 1 lakh per year. Premium is paid by the company.
• Employees get free lunch and snacks.
• Monthly reward and recognition to outstanding performers.
• Employees get promotion every 6 months basis performance. Outstanding performers
can qualify for promotion every quarter. So an employee can get promoted up to 4
times in a year. Every promotion results in change of designation and increase of
• Accelerated career growth of employees and one can become UH in another 3 months
• Regular team parties and Annual Day outing for all employees.
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
• Education- Any Post Graduate (MBA,PGDM ,M.Te ch/M.COM/M.A etc with 0-1 yrexp.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
• Decision making skills.
• Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory),
• Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
• Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
• Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
**Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must
About the company
NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 85
lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $151 mn, it is
well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic,Tiger Global
SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+
Role and Responsibility – Relationship Manager
• Act as relationship manager for the Paid customers of NoBroker.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and
• Identify and assess customers’ needs.
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement of customer.
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads.
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the customer.
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer.
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to end process.