- Full Time
Centelon Solutions is looking out for Sr. Sales Manager to manage the B2B software services and IT consultancy sales team focused on digital, data, automation, Consultancy, and IoT solutions. The ideal candidate should have experience managing a team of 5 Business Development Executives / Managers and a successful track record of generating at least 20 Cr Rupees or 2.5 million USD in booked business. The Sr. Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing go-to-market strategies, identifying new opportunities, and building and maintaining strong relationships with CxO level clients in the financial services industry.
- Manage and coach a team of 5 Business Development Executives/ Managers to drive sales and meet revenue targets.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for existing offerings and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with CxO level clients in the financial services industry.
- Lead the sales team in achieving revenue goals and expanding the customer base.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the company’s software services and IT consultancy solutions to effectively communicate the value proposition to clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of client projects.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to senior leadership.
- Continuously monitor market trends and competition to ensure the company remains competitive in the marketplace.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and managing a sales team in the software services and IT consultancy industry.
- Experience in the digital, data, Consultancy, automation and IoT space
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to identify new opportunities and take a proactive approach to driving growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with the financial services industry in India
- Strong leadership and coaching skills to motivate and develop team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in B2B software services and IT consultancy sales
- Experience managing a team of 5 or more sales professionals.
- Experience in the financial services industry in India is a plus.
If you are a results-oriented individual with a strong track record in B2B software services and IT consultancy sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead a high-performing sales team and drive growth in the financial services industry.