Sales Manager Pharmaceuticals
- Wage Agreement
- Full Time
Job Location – Kinshasa, DRC
A group of companies, headquarters is in Dubai & operations in multiple countries in Africa. Currently present in 9 countries for Pharmaceuticals – trading (General medicine as well as Equipment)
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Should possess 7 to 10 years of overall experience in Pharmaceutical/Diagnostics Industry in Sales & Marketing
· Preferred: Graduate/PG with Pharma background
· Good command of ENGLISH & FRENCH is a must.
· Good knowledge of regulatory
· Good knowledge on pharmaceutical and marketing fields
· Analytical and strategizing abilities
· Hiring, training, and monitoring the performance of the other personnel
· Identifying new markets for product launch
Major Scope of Work:
The pharmaceutical marketing manager is responsible for the sales & marketing activities of a pharmaceutical organization in the constantly changing industry scenario.
· Execution of the sales promotional activities, placing the advertisements, and other marketing strategies.
· Responsible for the product introduction and the management of the product life cycle.
· Designs, develops, implements, and analyses the various marketing strategies and media used to market and promote the new products.
· Determining and achieving the sales goals of the organization
· Analyzing the effectiveness of the strategies and rectifying the variances, if any
· Identifying new market segments
· Participation in trade shows and conferences
· Managing the sales and marketing team
· Registration of the products with government authorities