Experience: 3.5 to 7 years
- Good to have a PHP MVC frameworks knowledge Program & Develop websites and web apps using (PHP) open-source frameworks.
- Create web applications/web services using PHP technology on Linux/Mac-based environments.
- Good working knowledge of the PHP platform. Participate in design and code reviews. Identify and recommend new technologies.
- Web Services using SOAP or REST
- PHP MVC Framework experience – Laravel, Symfony, CI, CakePHP, Shopware, Zend etc
- Database queries, schemas, stored procedures, cursors, views, triggers, and best practices
- Experience working in Agile software development methodology
- Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision
- Ability to debug issues in web applications
- Experience with data architecture required (schema design, data constraints, and integrity, stored procedures, query optimization, etc.
- Competent with Php Object-oriented Programming & Mvc Applications
- Competent with Mysql-based Database Concepts
- Familiar with Automated Deployment Strategies
- Competent in Web Services Integrations (rest/soap)