Technical Lead - Data
- Full Time
Centelon is a modern, young technology company that carries an unflinching passion to help clients innovate, adapt and succeed. We are a business-technology products, solutions and services company.
At Centelon, we harness the power of AI, digital and other emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the evolving world. Centelon is a trusted partner of large and mid-size businesses in Financial Services, Media, Logistics, Energy & Utilities industries. We have offices in Australia, Singapore and India.
About the Role
Big Data is dramatically changing our lives and it is throwing up multiple business opportunities. Centelon is at the forefront this global transformation. We are working on some of the path breaking problems such as cloud-based data warehouse, business intelligence, data lake and data migration.
We are looking for action-oriented and motivated individuals who have an obsession for engineering excellence and customer satisfaction.
An ideal candidate is expected to have a flair for fast learning and coding. This position offers a steep learning curve, with significant exposure of working directly with global clients. You are expected to be one of the best in the industry in applied big-data.
- Overall experience of over 8+ years in big data space in leading projects or unit of work.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and delivering data pipelining solutions in cloud technologies such as Azure Synapse, AWS EMR, Databricks or Snowflake. Certifications are a plus.
- Project experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence or Data Analytics.
- Solid foundation in data warehouse and BI design, tools, processes, and implementation approaches.
- Experience in building schedule-driven workflows, serialisation formats, data modelling and architecting for performance.
- Hands-on experience using Pyspark data frames and Pyspark SQL.
- Data modelling skills using tools such as Erwin.
- Exposure to specific ETL/ELT tools such as Azure Data Factory and AWS Glue, and query engines such as AWS Athena.
- Any exposure to visualisation tools would be an added advantage.