Trainer- Voice Process
- Customer Service
- ₹30,000 - ₹35,000 /hourly
We are looking for a dynamic Voice process trainer to join our company. In this role, you'll be responsible for scheduling and conducting training sessions for both new and existing agents, and supporting employees to keep productivity up.
To ensure success as a Voice Process trainer, you should have excellent knowledge of call centre procedures and expertise in quality assurance. Ultimately, a top-notch call centre trainer should be a friendly, approachable individual with effective teaching and communication skills.
Day to Day Stuff
- Developing Voice Process education materials, such as digital presentations, how-to manuals, and instructional videos.
- Preparing procedures and policies regarding Call techniques and appropriate agent conduct.
- Scheduling and conducting training sessions on various Calling scenarios and support new employees
- Training experienced employees on new or updated Voice process procedures to improve their performance.
- Observing the daily operations of Voice process employees and identifying any areas of improvement.
- Liaising with team leaders and managers to conduct on-the-job coaching.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training sessions and preparing individual or team progress reports.
- Ensuring employees keep up their productivity and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Do you have these?
- A bachelor's degree.
- At least 4 years’ experience working as a call centre trainer or team leader.
- Excellent knowledge of Calling techniques and customer service best practices.
- Strong teaching abilities and mentoring skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to provide leadership to personnel in a fast-paced and stressful work environment.