Arvigil is used to treat shift work sleep problems and narcolepsy-related excessive drowsiness. It functions by altering the concentrations of specific organic compounds in the brain region responsible for regulating alertness and sleep. You can buy Artvigil online, if you are suffering from sleep work disorder or narcolepsy.
Artvigil 150: Direction of Dose
Armodafinil is available as an oral tablet. Usually, one dose is given each day. You will often take armodafinil in the morning if it is being used to treat OSAHS or narcolepsy.
You will most likely take armodafinil one hour before the start of your shift if it is being used to treat shift work sleep disturbance. Take Armodafinil daily at approximately the same time.
Carefully follow the instructions on the label of your medication, and ask your chemist or doctor to clarify any parts you do not understand. Administer modafinil precisely as prescribed.
Armodafinil might lead to addiction. Never take more medication than your doctor has prescribed, nor should you take it more frequently.
Take armodafinil as prescribed even if you feel rested. Never stop taking armodafinil without first consulting your physician.
Artvigil 150: Side Effects
- Lack of Concentration
- Tingling of the hands or feet
- Stomach Pain
- Loss of Appetite
- Dry Mouth
- Frequent Urination
Artvigil 150: Serious Side Effects
- Peeling Skin
- Mouth Sores
- Swelling of the Body
- Chest Pain
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Artvigil 150: Chronic Overdose Symptoms
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Chest Pain
Artvigil 150: General Precautions
- If you have an allergy to Artvigil, notify your physician and chemist.
- Notify your physician and chemist about all of the vitamins, nutritional supplements, herbal remedies, and prescription and over-the-counter drugs you now take or intend to use while on armodafinil.
- Omeprazole is one of the over-the-counter medications that may interact with armodafinil. Before starting armodafinil, make sure your doctor and chemist are aware of your prescription regimen. When taking armodafinil, do not begin taking any of these medications without first talking to your doctor.
- Inform your physician if you use or have ever used illegal substances, drink excessive amounts of alcohol, or abuse prescription pharmaceuticals.
- As well as having or having had a heart attack, chest pain, high blood pressure, a mental illness like depression, mania (a frenzied, abnormally excited mood), or psychosis (difficulty thinking clearly, communicating, understanding reality, and behaving appropriately), or heart, liver, or kidney disease, disclose to your doctor any history of chest pain, an irregular heartbeat, or other heart problems following the use of stimulants.
- It should be noted that hormonal contraceptives (birth control pills, patches, rings, implants, injections, and intrauterine devices) may become less effective when taken with armodafinil. During the month that follows your cessation of armodafinil use, continue using a different method of birth control. See your doctor about birth control options that will be effective for you both during and after your armodafinil treatment.
- Contact your physician if you become pregnant while taking armodafinil.
- Inform the physician or dentist that you are taking armodafinil if you are undergoing surgery, including dental surgery.
- Please be advised that while using this prescription, alcohol should be avoided.