Business Development Executive
- Business Development
- ₹25,000 - ₹30,000 /monthly
- Full Time
Position: Business Development Executive
Company name: BDS Services Pvt Ltd.
BDS Services Pvt Ltd, a professional B2B database management company. HQ Located in Mumbai, India and having branch offices in London & Amsterdam. Founded in 2009, BDS is a reliable organization in providing back office administrative services such as Online and Offline data entry services, Data processing, Data conversion, Data Validation, List Buildup (Bespoke Data Creation), Web Research/Data Mining and Controlled Circulation Services. BDS has been committed to provide outsourcing solutions across a wide range of platforms and technologies at competitive prices, excellent customer support and quality of deliverable's.
Our company has always been driven with the aim of forging long-term relationships with our clients by delivering services that are accurate, comprehensive, cost-effective and efficient. We have always aimed at implementing the positive aspects of our experience in our services.
To identify, research and contact senior level executives within a variety of business and industry sectors. To be able to present an appropriate business proposition to the qualified decision maker, with the intention of increasing the business.
Key role features
· To establish contact with key decision makers and deliver a compelling and intelligent business proposition fully compliant with company requirements
· To ensure effective communication throughout the business proposition and closing deals.
· Ensure all targets (personal and company) are regularly met and any problems or issues are identified working towards appropriate resolution.
· To respond to customer enquiries in a prompt and professional manner ensuring realistic expectations are set and delivered upon.
· Ensuring all business is fully compliant and meets company requirements.
· Work as a part of a team in achieving revenue targets.
· To ensure the company’s CRM system is updated and kept accordingly
· Lead by example
· Achievement of targets of both personal and company
· Regularly increasing levels of performance
· Ongoing development across all skill sets and channels to market demonstrating a willingness to personally develop one’s self
· To achieve personal revenue targets and contribute appropriately to the achievements of team revenue target
· Minimum of 6 Months of work experience Preferably from BPO / KPO Background
· Fresher’s with good English communication skills are also welcome.
· Proficient English communication skills (spoken and written)
· Experience in cold calling
· Experience managing a client database
· Able to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Be a sociable person, with the ability to network and be self-motivated